Be an Alpha male
Becoming an alpha male
We all want to be that guy that everyone can look up to right? that we can look up to and be proud of ourselves, I want that too! But it’s not as easy as it sounds and adopting the alpha-like persona can be quite challenging, to say the least, but here I want to share with you my personal take on what it means and the requirements to become a better version of yourself, the alpha male – the guy who everyone wants to be and the whom you can be proud of.
Let us begin, shall we? So, what is an alpha male?
As you Alpha Male you are confident and your own man. you do your own thing and have complete confidence in everything you do. you have your self-doubts, but you don’t let it cloud your judgment and logic. you are well liked by almost everyone, and you just have an easy charm and swagger about your presence. women are drawn to your charisma and presence. you enjoy being social and having lots of people around. you are a natural leader.
Let’s go over some traits of the Alpha male and how to become one
- He knows where he’s going – First and foremost, the alpha knows where he’s going and what he wants from this life, he doesn’t let any unnecessary thing’s get in the way of where he wants to go.
- He inspires others – People cannot be told what to do, they have to make the decision on their own, but that’s a decision you lead them to make.
- He’s decisive – Again, knowing where you want to go is great, but not as nearly as powerful as going where you want to go, choosing a path, and trudging forward.
- He is his beliefs and virtues, regardless of the masses, of the fads, of the situation – You cannot be an alpha and be a fraud. That is, you cannot tell people to do one thing while you do another, or believe one thing while your actions convey something very different. Know what you believe in, know your values and virtues, and then live by them, become them.
- He’s dangerous – Part of being an ‘alpha male’ is being a man. And being good at being a man entails you can do what men are bred to do, which is to protect. You have to have the capacity for danger in that you have to know how to fight, and win.
- He’s calm, even quiet, While all around him are in chaos – A lot of these self-help fellas will say that an alpha is loud. He isn’t.
- He’s humble enough to know that talent on its own is useless.
- He’s willing to do what others aren’t in order to get what he wants.
- An alpha male is able to use others for the greater good – Snake’s have their purpose. It’s better than you use them to accomplish your goal than to let them get under your skin or to do evil.
- An alpha male is able to detach his emotions from every situation if needed.
Can I become an alpha? even if I’m lacking in some of these traits if not most of them?
The answer is YES! you can basically anyone can most people say and to the contrary of what I mentioned earlier that yes an alpha is a natural born leader but an alpha can also be created, through pain we grow and through many painful experiences, traumatizing scenarios and much self-reflection are we able to develop what is necessary to become the Alpha.
Now, how can we become the Alpha that we always wanted to be? Well, here I will share with you what you can do to become that Alpha.
Just because you don’t currently possess the traits of an alpha male, doesn’t mean you can’t become one. Hopefully, this article has helped you to identify some of the areas where you might be tripping up, and improve them.
Face Your Fears, Don’t Run From Them
To become the alpha male, you must deal with your fears and stop running from them. At the core of every beta male, you’ll find self-inhibition and impassiveness.
Fear can appear in many forms:
Let’s say you want to approach a beautiful girl, but you start thinking about all those things that could go wrong. You then abandon the idea; and at that exact moment, your fear has planted a seed inside your mind.
The next time you want to take the risk for yourself, and you’re too scared to do it; that little seed will grow and grow. Over time, it will become so big that it’ll overwhelm your entire life.
Become an alpha male by becoming a leader
One of the defining traits of an alpha male is leadership. So if you want to show people that you’re an alpha male, you need to show that you are a leader.
After approaching a woman in the direct manner mentioned above, a great way to show alpha male leadership is simply to lead the woman through the interaction. Don’t wait for her to give off certain signs of interest or expect her to take things to the next level. If you want things to go further you’ve got to get the ball rolling yourself.
Project strong, confident body language
People can tell whether or not you’re an alpha male just by your body language and the way you carry yourself. Any guy shuffling his feet along with a bowed head and slumped shoulders isn’t showing the body language of an alpha male and therefore won’t be seen as one.
To show you’re an alpha male then, maintain powerful, open, and confident body language. When standing, keep your feet should-width apart, knees slightly bent and let go of any tension in your body (try shaking out any tense body parts). Take deep, controlled breaths as often as possible as it will help you naturally project relaxed, confident body language.
To further project confidence with body language, be sure to always keep your back straight (like there’s a string pulling up from the base of your spine through your head) and roll your shoulders down and back. Keep your chest open by letting your arms fall by your sides (crossing arms across your chest makes you look defensive). All this will help you project a calm confidence through body language.
The voice of an alpha male
One of the simplest methods for how to become an alpha male is to speak the same way an alpha male speaks. That means don’t rush your words or speak in a high, tense pitch. Instead, show confidence and speak like an alpha male by talking at a constant, steady, relaxed pace. Keep your pitch low and controlled. For an additional punch of authority in your speech, speak down (lower your pitch) at the end of your sentences. This will help you sound like a confident alpha male who is sure of himself.
Alpha male personality type
Guys who try to be alpha males are always competing with other men – trying to show men up and cut other guys down. On the other hand, guys who are alpha males don’t worry about how they compare to others or what other people think of them. Real alpha males don’t care about that stuff because they know their true value as a man comes from within. (For more on how to build confidence through knowing your own internal value.
Contrary to popular belief, alpha males aren’t combative, they’re cooperative. They look to get along with everyone and have the social skills to do it. Remember this next time you’re out and some wanna-be alpha male insults you and tries to make you look bad.
Learn to Be Assertive
Developing the alpha mentality is learning how to be assertive. In other words, stand up for yourself without being aggressive or passive.
Many guys struggle to do this correctly. They either show aggression, which will make people doubt their intelligence. Or they’ll be acting passively.
Remember Just because you don’t currently possess the traits of an alpha male, doesn’t mean you can’t become one. Hopefully, this article has helped you to identify some of the areas where you might be tripping up, and improve them.